Hudson Scenic Studio is seeking an organized and highly motivated individual to head our expanding Rental Department. Candidate will coordinate all of Hudson Scenic's rental operations. Full time position. Local One wages and benefits.
- 5 + years in professional theatre or entertainment industry.
- Past leadership experience.
- Must be in good health and able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- ETCP Rigging Certification or equivalent.
- Mountain Productions CM Hoist School Certification or equivalent.
- Experience with one or more theatrical automation control systems, such as Hudson 's HMC.
- Working knowledge of , Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with commercial rental inventory software, such as Rental Works or R-2.
- Self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and solve problems in a high pressure environment.
- Capable of working within the time constraints standard in the industry
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Experience working in team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Prepare rental equipment being leased to clients. Coordinate rental activity with Production Management, Automation Assistant Foreman, Engineering Department, Project Management and Information Systems Department as appropriate.
- Direct and assist assigned shop floor personnel in the preparation of outgoing orders. Verify the information contained on equipment orders.
- Inspect, verify and record equipment returns. Report missing or damaged equipment to Project Management.
- Prepare, distribute and update paperwork for all rental transactions.
- Schedule maintenance, repairs and inspections of all equipment in stock and on lease agreement.
- Conduct bi-annual inventory of rental equipment and perform cycle counts as needed.
- Maintain and monitor a maintenance record of all inventory and keep storage facilities organized.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org